Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween! Today we sketched a pumpkin. We also finished our witch leg art! We had a Halloween parade with the whole school so we could see everyone's costumes.

We cut open some pumpkins and we all had a turn to take out some seeds and guts. We made some observations about how the insides of a pumpkin felt. It felt gooey, soft, slippery, mushy, slimy, wet and sticky! Ask your child how to spell pumpkin!

No school tomorrow for students.
Our zoo field trip is November 6th. I am still waiting for student forms.
Please let me know if you can volunteer for November 19th to Arts Common.

Pumpkins

P-U-M-P-K-I-N

Pumpkin, pumpkin

P-U-M-P-K-I-N

Pumpkin is what that spells.

Planted in the springtime,

Pumpkins grow on vines.

P-U-M-P-K-I-N

Pumpkin is what that spells

No comments:

Post a Comment